Return & Refund Policy
We have a 7 days return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com, If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Note: Return Shipping Costs to be borne by customer in case of refunds, Exchanges are offered free of cost in-case defective or damaged products received.
WHAT DOES SAFEPAY STAND FOR?
SAFE Pay Policy ensures assured seller refund / replacement to you on specific products when you return / seek replacement (within 7 calendar days from delivery). You shall also be eligible for refund upon successful cancellation of the product prior to delivery.
The products will be eligible for return / refund / replacement if specifically provided for in the Product detail Page.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING SHIPMENTS
Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the products packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse delivery. We assure refund upon such refused delivery or non-delivery. If in case you choose to accept the product, you shall do it at your own risk.
The products for which installation is provided for, (Eg. television, washing machine, air-conditioner etc.) should not be opened by yourself, nor its packaging be opened or tampered with. Authorised personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product. In case, you choose to unbox the product or try installing the same, you shall do it at your own risk.
RULES FOR RETURN & REPLACEMENT
- Request to return for refund or replacement must be raised within 7 calendar days of delivery of the product at My Orders page > Tap on Order > Tap on Delivered > Tap Return Item and fill up the requested details
- Returns shall be arranged for pick-up through a logistic service partner. However, in the event the logistic service partner is unable to do so, a notification regarding the same shall be sent to you, for dispatching the product using a reputed courier in your respective area to the address mentioned in the notification. The freight charges for such products shall be reimbursed to you on successful receipt of product and verification of the same.
- Return Shipping Costs to be borne by customer in case of refunds, Exchanges are offered free of cost in-case defective or damaged products received.
- Returns are subject to verification and checks in order to determine the legitimacy of complaint/return. During pick-up, your product shall be checked for the following conditions:
IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should not be removed and clearly visible.
All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies, warranty/guarantee cards and combos (if any) should be present.
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).
The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
Products original packaging/ brand box should be undamage Products may be rejected for return if they are not returned as per the conditions mentioned above. Products may also be rejected for return (for refund or replacement) if sent directly to the Seller by you without our approval for the same, in which case you waive any and all claims against HawaBaz.
- If the product received does not pass the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you.
- Refund/replacement shall be issued to you only after the product is received and verification of the same.
- Replacement is subject to availability of the product (size, colour, etc.) and is limited to one request.
- In case the replacement product is out of stock, a refund shall be initiated.
- If the price of the replacement product is lower than the amount paid by you originally, a partial refund will be issued to you provided.
- Products with passwords/locks should be returned unlocked/disabled.
- Products that store personal information should be returned after deleting all personal information. HawaBaz shall not be responsible in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Products sold as combos/sets cannot be replaced or returned individually.
- Products should be carefully packaged so that there is no damage during transit.
- HawaBaz shall not be responsible for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to the Seller or transacted through HawaBaz is returned by mistake, HawaBaz or the Seller shall not be accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and shall not responsible for its delivery back to the you. You waive any and all claims against HawaBaz in this regard.
MODE OF PAYMENT FOR REFUND
We will initiate refund to the following modes:
Refund mode options
Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets
Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets
IMPS/Bank Account through net banking
IMPS/Bank account through net banking
Cash on Delivery*
NEFT to Bank account
Gift card/ Gift voucher
Gift card/ Gift voucher
- We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
- If the payment mode has expired or is no longer valid, we will refund you through one of the modes mentioned above as agreed by you.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
- Some products are bound by the brands specific policies regarding repair, replacement and returns. These policies are binding on you.
- You expressly acknowledge that the Seller selling the defective product will be solely responsible to you for any claims that you may have in relation to such defective product and HawaBaz shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
REPEATED RETURN REQUESTS
- We reserve a right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery and pick-up if we observe that you have a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We also reserve a right to make the products ineligible for return or refund or replacement, if we observe a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We may also notify that the facility of pickup for returns from you has been withdrawn, in which case, you will have to bear your own expense and logistics to return the product back to the Seller.
- The liability and risk of such returns shall be on you to establish your claim for return. Refund for returned products or replacement shall only be initiated if they pass through conditions mentioned above. If the product received fails to pass through the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you, for which you shall have to bear the expense.
You shall not be entitled to receive the product or refund or replacement of the same if we find that any transaction(s) by you have misused the Website/App to perform any action that is considered to be illegal, fraudulent, unlawful whether under any current legislation or not. HawaBaz reserves the right to hold on to and forfeit such amounts received from you or to be recei
rom you at a later date, or claim such amount from you against any taxes, duties, penalties, interest, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, orders, judgments and consequences arising from investigation or enquiry by government or internal to HawaBaz.